THE FIRST WINE PARIS DELIVERS ON ITS PROMISE
The first Wine Paris has set the benchmark as a key event in the wine professional’s calendar, with an attendance of 26,700 wine professionals including 30% from outside France.
The United States, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands topped the international visitors list, making up 51% of international visitors.
Diversity as its calling card
Over three days, all French wine producing regions were represented alongside wine producing regions from 24 countries, thereby meeting the expectations of French and international buyers.
Buyers were able to taste the much-praised 2018 vintage and discover some real gems from small and large producers.
A programme of seminars, official and fringe events, tailored to the needs of different visitors profiles, provided immersive experiences and additional networking opportunities for all.
A collective ambition
Wine Paris’ initial ambition was to bring together the entire wine sector, promote French wine regions and welcome wine regions from across the globe, creating a new business proposition for buyers. By bringing together Vinisud and VinoVision Paris, this has been achieved with 2,000 exhibitors making the decision to work together.
‘Our two respective trade fairs have put aside their regional ambitions to prioritise the city of Paris in 2019 and for years to come. Businesses within the wine industry have wholeheartedly expressed support for this project and are defending a common interest in the success of the event’, says Pierre Clément, chairman of VinoVision Paris.
‘For all the long-standing marketing boards taking part in Vinisud – Languedoc, Pays d’Oc, Roussillon, Rhone Valley, South-West, Provence and Corsica – Wine Paris 2019 has proven to be a real success! The trust placed in us by our exhibitors has given us reason to be enthusiastic and ensure the show’s long-term future with a new event in 2020 in Paris, creating a perfect opportunity for targeting export markets outside the EU which are essential for the development of our wine regions’, adds Fabrice Rieu, chairman of Vinisud.
Nearly 70% of Wine Paris exhibitors have confirmed an increased presence in terms of individual winegrowers at Wine Paris 2020 which will be held from the 10th to the 12th of February at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
The 36th edition of the International Tourist Fair HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO is hosting a specialized Wine Destinations corner, organized by Prim Expo. Talented winemakers will unlock their wine cellars where mature wine and exciting stories have been preserved.
Together, we will present a travel notion that would dominate the memories for a long time with green limitlessness of the vineyards, with secrets shared by the masters and with the charming aroma of finest wine – the one that delays aging and gives taste to food.
Attend HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO to meet key local and international tour operators and launch new promising partnerships. Take advantage of the opportunity to enter new markets by incorporating your wine complex into tourist routes as a short but everlasting accent of a relaxing weekend, summer or winter vacation or as a true adventure from one winery to another…
The event programme will comprise wine tasting and promotion of wine tours, products and destinations.
Select or make a combination among our various offers of exhibition stands, PR and advertising activities, supporting events. Attract attention with exclusive programmes and tours; influence emotionally through vision, sound, aroma or taste, to leave a lasting impression.
For any inquiries do not hesitate to contact the
PRIM EXPO team: phone: +359 2 865 7265, mobile: +359 882 425 577,
Date: 04.11. – 06.11.2018
Place: Messe Stuttgart
Organiser: Deutscher Weinbauverband e.V.
Date: Date every two years
The international technology trade fair INTERVITIS INTERFRUCTA HORTITECHNICA changed from its 3-year to a 2-year rhythm and in 2016 for the first time with the Special Cultures feature.
The trade fair is therefore not only a must for all producers of wine, fruit, fruit juice and spirits, but also for the whole sector of cultivation of, for example, asparagus, strawberries, lettuce, hops etc.
Thanks to the unique combination of trade fair, congress and machinery demonstrations, the specialist visitors also experience, in addition to world-class technology and innovations, an exchange of ideas and opinions between users, advisors and experts from science and research.
Several special shows and the tasting zone complement the actual exhibition programme. The innovation prizes for new and further technical developments are highly coveted by the exhibitors. Oriented by the complete process chain, international exhibitors showcase their products and services to a specialist public from around the world on 50,000 m² of exhibition area.
Date: 7 – 10.11.2018
Edition: 17th Edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center – Sofia
Exhibition profile: Wines, spirits and accessories
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center, National Vine and Wine Chamber
Salon du Vin is a well-recognized annual platform for fruitful business contacts.
The exhibition contributes to expanding and strengthening the market positions of Bulgarian wines in the country and abroad. The event is the preferred place for tastings of elite quality wines and spirits of the highest class, raising the wine culture of consumers and promoting wine among its connoisseurs. Bulgarian and foreign winemakers, enologists, sommeliers and retailers come together to meet within the four exhibition days in order to make direct contact with distributors, restaurant-keepers and customers.
Salon du Vin profile:
- Selected wines of the highest quality
- New consignments and brands with unique flavor and taste
- Boutique wine series
- Products of grapes
- Specialized dishwashers
Parallel to SALON DU VIN in the six halls of Inter Expo Center there will be held the international exhibitions MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK , INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE.
FACTS AND FIGURES 2018
- 6 xhibition halls
- 500+ Bulgarian and foreign participants
- 162 new exhibitors
- 89 foreign participants from Austria, United Kingdom, USA , Greece, Romania, Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Thailand, The Netherlands, South Africa
- 22 000+ visitors
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Meatmania
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Bulpek
- Group participations of Bulgarian meat processors, bakers and confectioners, dairy processors, wine producers, fruit and vegetable processors, organic producers
- Group participation of companies from Italy
- Participation of South Africa winemakers and traders organized by South Africa Embassy
- First participation of the Office of Agricultural Affairs at the Embassy of the United States of America in Sofia
- BIO Z ONE – specialized for certified organic products
- GastronomiX culinary event, organized by the Bulgarian Chefs Association
- Barista Championship
- Latte Art Coffee Championship under the auspices of the World Coffee Association
- Prize Pack National Contest for Best Packaging – Awarding Ceremony
- Gold Medal with Diploma Contest for quality and original marketed products and / or additives
London Wine Fair 2018 is packed with over 14,000 wines from 40 countries, plus unmissable features, here are just five of our picks for you:
1. Phenomenal homegrown fizz: Discover award-winning English and Welsh wines, including Nyetimber, Ambriel, White Castle, Ashling Park and lots more
2. Wine and dine: Check out our panel of London and the UKs hottest chefs and sommeliers, with outstanding insights in building the perfect wine list (Mon 17:30)
3. Innovative wine tech: An Innovation Zone featuring TED-style talks on smart tech, sustainability, social media and start-up pitch-offs
4. Award-winning wines: Exclusive announcements and trophy tastings from the country’s most acclaimed awards shows, including the International Wine Challenge, IWSC, World Drinks Awards, Harpers English Wine Stars and more
5. Critical industry briefings: The latest on Brexit, upcoming wine trends, women in wine and everything you need to know for the next 12 months
6. (A bonus one because we couldn’t resist) Don’t miss the Trading Quarter: A dedicated area for the UK’s most wide-ranging importers, with themes including ‘Hidden Gems’ and ‘Stars of the Portfolio’. Build your wine list in one swoop with exhibitors including Boutinot, Accolade,
Register now to see (and taste) all of this, and stay up-to-date with what else is happening.
When: 21-23 May 2018
Where: Olympia London
See you there!
The London Wine Fair team
VINISUD, WORLD OF MEDITERRANEAN WINES
Vinisud 2018 takes place from February 18 to 20, 2018 at the Parc des Expositions in Montpellier
In 2018, VINISUD (World of Mediterranean Wines) and VINOVISION PARIS (The International cool climate wine exhibition) are combining forces and organizing both events jointly, providing an improved response to the needs of the French and international wine trade.
VINISUD, the World of Mediterranean Wines, is an international benchmark exhibition for wines produced around the Mediterranean. VINISUD and its tight-knit, dedicated and dynamic team aims to serve all the sector’s stakeholders, at all times. Over 30,000 international visitors representing 70 nationalities attend the show, including 400 international buyers recruited by VINISUD and Sud de France as part of the International Business Forum. There are 1,650 exhibitors with attendance by all Southern marketing boards and countries around the Mediterranean.
Every year, Vinisud provides exhibitors and visitors from around the world with a unique opportunity to meet up for the first international business event of the year. The show is entirely geared to supporting development of wines from around the Mediterranean. Playing a pivotal role in the global wine scene, they represent over 30% of production and nearly one third of world exports.
Vinisud’s success stems from its reputation as an effective, innovative trade show. Drawing on its Mediterranean culture, it has developed its own distinctive trademark as a dynamic, forward-looking international show with an openminded approach to business. Acting as a bellwether for new trends, it offers attendees dedicated, themed areas including the Nouvelle Vagueby Vinisud, Sparkling Zone, Palais Méditerranéen, Wine Mosaic with its rare and native grape varieties, Wine Tourism…
Vinisud is not just a trade event, it is a benchmark for wines from the South and an easily identifiable show that resonates with the media, both social and conventional, across the globe.
Tél : +33 (0)4 67 17 67 17 – Fax : +33 (0)4 67 17 67 00
Sunday February 18 and Monday February 19, 2018: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday February 20, 2018: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
North Entrance: lat: 43.574255 – long: 3.948094
South Entrance: lat: 43.569334 – long: 3.955266