The MIWSC-TerraVino 2016 ANNIVERSARY will take place from
27 November to 01 december 2016
The organization of The International Wine & Spirits in the Mediterranean (MIWSC) – TerraVino 2016, is pleased to invite companies with wines, liqueurs and spirits from around the world to participate in TerraVino – MIWSC 2016, which is one of the most important wine competitions in the Mediterranean today.
This event TerraVino – MIWSC 2016 is the result of several factors:
- A unique experience in the eastern Mediterranean area.
- The recognition of one of the oldest parts of humanity with awards that symbolize the culture of wine.
- TerraVino prizes – MIWSC 2016 are among the most beautiful in the world.
- TerraVino – MIWSC 2016 has an international dimension very important as participating products come from over 24 countries worldwide.
- Involved all sorts of products from different origins: wine, spirits and liqueurs.
- There is great interest in importing wines from Israel into new products.
- Excellent tasters participating international journalists and opinion leaders worldwide.
The International Wine & Spirits in the Mediterranean (MIWSC) – TerraVino 2016 is organized according to the following detailed regulation [View Regulation]
Official Sponsorship: the World Association of Journalists and Writers of Wine & Spirit.
The World Association of Journalists and Writers of Wines and Spirit (WAWWJ) has given the official auspices to Mediterranean International Wines and Spirit Challenge -TerraVino 2016
At a meeting in Paris – France and New York – United States, international authorities to WAWWJ Association reported inclusion of Terravino, among the TOP 20 World Competition Wines and Liquors, which provide for the World Ranking points Wine & Spirits 2017 (WRW). This contest had a 120% increase in number of samples between the first and four editions and more than 55% of wines and spirit belonging to over 24 countries, making it really a very international competition.
Mr. Moshe Spak
Mobile: +972 543 969 459