25th International Exhibition of Vine Growing and Wine Producing VINARIA
The International Exhibition of Vine Growing and Wine Producing VINARIA established itself as the most prestigious exhibition of the sector in Southeast Europe. It shows innovations of the entire chain of the wine industry – from the planting and cultivation of vineyards and the processing of grapes in wineries to the attractive marketing of the products.
Organizer: International Fair Plovdiv under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Bulgaria
Main partner: National Vine and Wine Chamber
Rating: Approved by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) as it meets the world standards.
The exhibition is part of the UNIQUE MEGAFORUM FOR AGRIBUSINESS, FOOD, WINE AND TOURISM ON THE BALKANS. It draws the attention of the business community because it provides better marketing opportunities for exhibitors and visitors.
MAJOR EXHIBITION CATEGORIES
- Wine and spirits
- Equipment and technologies for wine production
- Vine growing – planting materials, equipment and technologies
- Materials and services for viticulture and winemaking
- Wine tourism
The unique CITY OF WINE – arena of exquisite drinks and food. The innovative exhibition form creates a common scene for the presentation of wineries, producers and traders of food products and spices, delicacies, gourmet specialties. The magic of wine and culinary art reveal their charm in an attractive environment and fascinating atmosphere that attract thousands of visitors.
THE ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM includes business events and art events
- International competition for wine, rakia, wine brandy and spirits for the awards GOLDEN RHYTON AND GOLDEN FIALA for gold, silver and bronze medals
- National tastings of wine, rakia and wine brandy
- “Winery of the Year” competition
- Best Enologist competition
- Competition of Innovation – machinery, equipment and technologies of winemaking
- “Consumer’s Choice” national competition
- Design Competition – industrial design and fair exhibition design
PARALLEL WITH VINARIA 2017 ARE HELD THE FOLLOWING:
- International Agricultural Exhibition AGRA and Specialized Exhibition of Organic Farming BIOAGRA
- International Exhibition of Food and Drinks, Packaging, Machines and Technologies FOODTECH
- International exhibition of Equipment for Hotels, Restaurants, Cafeterias and Commercial Facilities HORECA PLOVDIV
- Exhibition of High Quality Italian Food and Wines TASTES OF ITALY
- International Beekeeping Exhibition API BULGARIA