WORD ORGANIC WINE FAIR 2016
World organic wine fair Millésime Bio 2016 a unique trade show concept worldwide. An ever-increasing qualitative and international attendance!
Millésime Bio was established in 1993 by a group of organic winemakers in Languedoc-Roussillon belonging to the interprofessional association Sudvinbio.
The trade show takes place every year in January. It gathers a very representative offer of organic wines.
The characteristics of Millésime Bio:
- Trade show devoted exclusively to organic wines in accordance with European regulations in force. Only certified organic wines (AB – Agriculture Biologique) will be admitted to the exhibition
- Created and organised by Sudvinbio since 1993, the regional inter-professional organisation of organic wines of Languedoc-Roussillon
- “Turnkey” stands, all equal. Only the wine makes the difference!
- Strictly professional visitors
- Affordable and effective trade show
- Areas of self-service tasting (wine bar and Challenge Millésime Bio award-winning wines)
- Conferences on the market of organic wine
- Internet cafe and meeting spaces
- Exhibitors catalogue available on the Internet
- Friendly and quality catering with organic products
T: 00 33 (0)4 99 13 30 43