VINISUD 2016 Монпелие Франция
VINISUD, the world’s leading Mediterranean wines trade fair
Launched in 1994, now on its 12th edition
- 100% BtoB
- 32,000 visitors/buyers (9,600 from abroad)
- 1,750 exhibitors
- February: a decisive time for sales
VINISUD is the showcase for the world’s leading wine region, the Mediterranean, which on its own accounts for more than 50% of world output.
Each event brings together the majority of Mediterranean wine producers and professional buyers from every continent, thereby helping to open the Mediterranean up to new markets for wine.
In 2014, 30,948 visitors and 1,642 exhibitors attended VINISUD:
- French producers from Languedoc, Roussillon, Provence, the Rhone Valley, South-West, Corsica,
- Producers from Spain, Italy, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria etc.
Vinisud is positioned on buyers’ calendars as a major event amongst the TOP 5 major international gatherings.
An exhibition with Mediterranean flair
- Dynamic: The number one exhibition of Mediterranean wines, enjoying strong, consistent growth in the number of visitors and exhibitors ever since its creation.
- Friendly: With a full programme of events, conferences and free tastings, in particular, Le Palais Méditerranéen …
- Effective: An excellent opportunity to conclude deals, build your client portfolio, develop your international presence, etc.
- Innovative: A business meeting schedule with the visitors that have selected you.