Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
The 15th edition of Decanter World Wine Awards 2018 (DWWA), the world’s largest and most influential wine competition
This year 2018 the competition will be chaired by four of the most influential palates of the wine world: Gerard Basset OBE MW MS, Sarah Jane Evans MW, Michael Hill Smith MW and Andrew Jefford, Decanter columnist and ‘Jefford on Monday’ blogger. They will work together by supporting all the regional chairs.
For Bulgaria the Regional Chair will be Caroline Gilby MW together with Beth Willard accompanied by 15 of the World’s leading wine experts.
SAVE THE DATE!
This year we will open Decanter World Wine Awards registrations one month earlier.
Registrations will open on 7th November 2017
Entry deadline will be 2nd March 2018 (not extended date)
DWWA 2018 KEY DATES
– 7th November 2017 DWWA OPEN
– 7th November 2017 UK warehouse open for direct deliveries
– 2nd March 2018 DWWA Entry and Payment deadline
– 9th March 2018 Direct delivery deadline
– 30th Apr – 4th May Judging Week (1st round)
– 8-11th May Platinum and Platinum Best in Show Tasting (2nd round)
– End of May 2018 Results available to entrants via online account
– June 2018 Full results published on Decanter.com
GBP (£) 139 + VAT 20% per wine CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
GBP (£) 160 + VAT 20% per wine BANK TRANSFER AND CHEQUE PAYMENT
DWWA 2018 – Registrations open on 1st November and deadline on 2nd March 2018