London Wine Fair 2018 is packed with over 14,000 wines from 40 countries, plus unmissable features, here are just five of our picks for you:
1. Phenomenal homegrown fizz: Discover award-winning English and Welsh wines, including Nyetimber, Ambriel, White Castle, Ashling Park and lots more
2. Wine and dine: Check out our panel of London and the UKs hottest chefs and sommeliers, with outstanding insights in building the perfect wine list (Mon 17:30)
3. Innovative wine tech: An Innovation Zone featuring TED-style talks on smart tech, sustainability, social media and start-up pitch-offs
4. Award-winning wines: Exclusive announcements and trophy tastings from the country’s most acclaimed awards shows, including the International Wine Challenge, IWSC, World Drinks Awards, Harpers English Wine Stars and more
5. Critical industry briefings: The latest on Brexit, upcoming wine trends, women in wine and everything you need to know for the next 12 months
6. (A bonus one because we couldn’t resist) Don’t miss the Trading Quarter: A dedicated area for the UK’s most wide-ranging importers, with themes including ‘Hidden Gems’ and ‘Stars of the Portfolio’. Build your wine list in one swoop with exhibitors including Boutinot, Accolade,
Register now to see (and taste) all of this, and stay up-to-date with what else is happening.
When: 21-23 May 2018
Where: Olympia London
See you there!
The London Wine Fair team