Dear customers, to use the services of our online wine shop, you must be over 18 years old.
SHOPPING ON THE INTERNET
The European legislation provides protection when you shop online from traders, registered in another EU country. Before you start shopping take some time to learn a few useful advices regarding shopping on the Internet and learn more about your rights:
Right to cancel the contract
• In the EU you have the right to cancel the online purchase in term of 7 working days - cooling off period, which starts from the date of delivery of the order.
• You can decide to cancel the order, for whatever reason, during the cooling off period, even when you just have changed your mind..
• The seller shall return your money in 30 days. The refund shoould include all costs you have made.
(!) Nevertheless you may need to bear the costs for returning the product.
The seven day cooling off period is not applied for:
• hotel reservations;
• car rentals;
• flight tickets and others.
• when you buy from a private person, not a professional trader, you do not have the right to cancel the contract.
Right to delivery on time
• Your order has to be delivered in term of 30 days unless oitherwise agreed between you and the trader. Please refer to the General Terms&Conditions.
Right to precontractual information.
The trader is obliged to provide full information in regard to:
• his name and address.
• the main charachteristics of the product.
• the fianl price, with VAT.
• the price and the way of delivery.
Guarantees and Reclamations
• When you buy a product on the Internet, phone or the post from a trader based in the EU, Iceland or Norway you have the same right of two years guarantee that you have when you bought the product on the premises. More information on this right you can find in section "Buying Goods and Services" .
(!) You do not have the right to ask for your money back when there is a minor defect - like uncut or untrimmed thread.
How to solve your problem when you are not happy?
• In the first instance you have to contact the trader and to put a claim for the defect product or service. You can do this by email or letter.
• Please check carefully what additional rights you have from the commercial guarantee, as it is leaglly binding for the trader. For example, you could have international guarantee and you could claim repair at home to the local repair service.
• If you are not happy with the handling of your complaint and reclamation, you can contact us and receive additional help.
In any case, you could consult the European Consumer Center.
• provide additional advice on the specific problem, including information on your rights in the country where you have bought the product or service:
• contact the trader and provide you with assistance for finding an amicable solution to your claim.
• advise you to make a claim to an ADR mechanism, or if not possible to make a court claim.
[!] Please note that the ECC cannot represent consumers before the court.
European Consumer Center - http://www.ecc.bg